Surevent Limited take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal or company information to administer your account and to provide the product and services you have requested from us
What we collect:
- Name, address, email, telephone number
- UTR, National insurance, date of birth (staff only)
- Banking or other payment information
This information will be stored electronically and only office staff will have access for the purpose of emailing quotes, invoices, reports and relevant health and safety information as requested.
Name, address and contact details will only be shared with operatives working for Surevent for the purpose of supplying goods and services.
Why we use your data:
- To create appointments to survey, install or maintain ventilation systems
- To prepare quotes, reports and invoices
- To provide information requested on services and products
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, e.g. to facilitate backing-up and restoring data, for archiving purposes, or to provide technical support
- Where necessary to comply with law
Who do we share your personal data with:
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties. They provide an integral part of the service we provide to you and support our business operations. For example, ventilation manufacturers, health and safety consultants, accountant, HMRC (staff only).
We may retain data, including Personal Data, for as long as necessary to deliver the products and services or as needed for other lawful purposes.
Subject to applicable data protection laws, customers and users have the following rights with respect to Surevent handling of Personal Data:
- a right of access to a copy of their personal information held by Surevent at any time
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress
- a right to prevent processing for direct marketing
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
To exercise any of the above listed rights:
Email: Surevent email@example.com
Contac: Customer Support 01371 859 106
Post: Surevent Limited Sterling House, Fulbourne Road London E17 4EE
Surevent will process requests in accordance with applicable law and within a reasonable period of time.