All our services are electronically recorded, signed by the home occupier then processed. The customer receives a copy for their records. Please remember, maintaining your ventilation system, is maintaining the air that you breath.
- Check: The heat exchanger, gently brush, lightly clean, carefully hoovered. The heat exchanger is the part of the system that absorbs the heat from the passing air.
- Check: Fan motors are running correctly. One fan motor is responsible for extracting air, the second is responsible for introducing air to your dwelling.
- Renew: The systems internal filters are renewed.Depending on what type of system you have installed. The internal filters are responsible for managing the cleanliness of the air passing through the system.
- Protect: The systems newly installed, internal filters using our probiotic filter spray. (additional cost)
- Check: The condensate drain for blockages.
- Check: Outside grills (if accessible) for build-up of dirt.
- Clean: Outside grills fitted on the fabric of the property (if accessible)
- Check: Visible ducting has no damage.
- Clean: Room valves/diffuser. Usually fitted in the ceiling.
- Balance: Balancing ensures the air flow is extracting and supplying air via the room valve, is correct. Using an air flow meter, we will read the air flow from each valve.